On the list to be a reporter for CBR at Comic-Con, that is. I’ll get a free four-day pass and cover one to two panels a day (no, I don’t know which ones yet) and get paid for it. Not a huge amount, but considering I’d have done it for free, I’m not going to sneeze at it. And apparently there’s all the convention junk food I can eat.
Now, I am still a long way from San Diego and the Hobbit panel and Richard Armitage, and I don’t just mean in terms of the 2,000 miles that separate me from that lovely city. It’s getting there and back and having a place to stay while I am there. But the first step has been taken. We shall see . . . I really appreciate everyone’s good wishes and support of any kind.
- Richard set to visit US in July for Comic-Con! (thearmitageeffect.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Escape: Comic-Con Obstacle Course Lets Fans Live Zombie Apocalypse (huffingtonpost.com)
- ‘Fringe,’ ‘Big Bang’ get Comic-Con upgrade (insidetv.ew.com)
- Which Comic-Con Attendee Is Most Fab? (fabsugar.com)
- ‘Supernatural,’ ‘Fringe’ and More Shows Reveal Comic-Con 2012 Plans (buddytv.com)
- Jobs@CBR: Reporters Needed for Comic-Con International 2012 (comicbookresources.com)