In case you haven’t seen it, it appears Warner Brothers, the studio behind The Hobbit films, has booked the big hall, Hall H, at Comic-Con for three hours on Saturday, July 14. I’m guessing it will start at 10 a.m., the time the event typically opens, I am told. God forbid they make all the fervent fans wait any longer.
Of course, I want, I dream, I hope to see this bloke:
But I am also very much looking forward to seeing this fellow, too:
Getting to go behind the scenes via PJ’s video blogs–and there’s still one to go!–has made me all the more intrigued about the process of making films. I genuinely hope to make my time at Comic-Con a learning experience as well as just plain fun (although I should say I subscribe to the notion learning can be fun). And of course, I hope to represent Armitage World in my own small way.
And to take lots of pictures. I think there will be plenty to attract my attention. It’s going to be quite an adventure . . .
If you’d care to donate to Angie’s Comic-Con Trip Fund, you can use PayPal and the donate button in the sidebar. Many thanks!
- Comic-Con 2012: Who’s in, who’s out (variety.com)
- ‘Supernatural,’ ‘Fringe’ and More Shows Reveal Comic-Con 2012 Plans (buddytv.com)
- Angie’s Comic-Con Trip Fund! (thearmitageeffect.wordpress.com)
- Comic-Con 2012: IRON MAN 3, THE HOBBIT, MAN OF STEEL, PACIFIC RIM and TWILIGHT Coming to Hall H; No-Shows: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES and STAR TREK 2 (collider.com)
- Richard set to visit US in July for Comic-Con! (thearmitageeffect.wordpress.com)