The press conference pics are now up at www.richardarmitagenet.com, if you haven’t checked them out yet. Gorgeous.
I thought Richard Armitage looked absolutely terrific at the The Hobbit press conference in his shirt/vest/tie combo. As someone commented here, I do feel a sort of Simon Baker-as-Patrick Jane (The Mentalist) vibe going on here. And I like it. And it’s always a pleasure to see him so animated. The crinkles, the smiles, talking with his hands. As for the Maori greeting . . . *thud*
- Givenchy Names Simon Baker Face of New Fragrance Campaign (shoppingblog.com)
- Oh, Richard . . . you “got me!” RA at the Arias (thearmitageeffect.wordpress.com)
- “I had to pick myself up off the floor”: New interview with RA (thearmitageeffect.wordpress.com)
- Richard’s latest message: “Nervous, excited and quite emotional” (thearmitageeffect.wordpress.com)
- Richard Armitage Talks Dwarf Humor, Script Changes During Production, Parallels Between Thorin and Frodo’s Journeys, and More on the Set of THE HOBBIT (collider.com)